On Tuesday 3rd November, Two Sides UK will be hosting the 10th annual Power of Print seminar. The event has established itself as a leading platform for knowledge and inspiration on the effectiveness, sustainability and unparalleled creative potential of print media. This year the seminar will be delivered virtually (in English) attracting a global audience,
Even in a dramatically changing landscape, the power of print remains unassailable and this year’s seminar, with 8 industry experts from across the sector, will highlight the opportunities, and challenges, for print and paper products in this new world.
The seminar will comprise of 2 sessions, a morning session (10am – 12pm) and an afternoon session (2pm – 4pm).
Session 1 – Add Print, Add Power (10:00 – 12:00)
- Charles Jarrold, CEO, BPIF (British Printing Industry Federation)
- Mark Davies, MD, Whistl (Direct Mail and Door drops)
- Sue Todd, CEO, Magnetic (Magazines)
- Denise Turner, Insight Director, Newsworks (Newspapers)
Session 2 – The Big Picture (14:00 – 16:00)
- Andrea Boltho, Emeritus Fellow, Oxford Uni, and Director of Oxford Economics
- Cedric Moulin, Packaging Platform Manager, Nestlé
- Aisling Ryan, The Corporate Practice at WPP, world’s largest advertising agency
- Jonathan Tame, MD, Two Sides Europe
The full brochure can be downloaded here: PoP_Brochure_2020.
Attending the event costs only £29 for Two Sides members, £39 non-members. (approximately 32/42 Euros). To book tickets and for more information visit www.powerofprint.info