Founded in 2008, Two Sides is a not-for-profit, global initiative promoting the unique sustainable and attractive attributes of print, paper and paper packaging.
The Two Sides campaign is a collaboration of companies from sectors including forestry, pulp and paper manufacturing, packaging, inks, pre-press, press, finishing, publishing, printing, envelopes and postal operators.
Two Sides operates throughout Europe, North America, South America, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
To dispel common environmental misconceptions, inspire and inform businesses and consumers around the world with engaging, fact-based information about the sustainability and attractiveness of print, paper and paper packaging.
By uniting in common purpose with members of the print, paper and paper packaging industries, Two Sides aspires to ensure that, in a world of scarce resources, our renewable, recyclable and sustainable products can be enjoyed for generations to come.
Two Sides is a not-for-profit organisation that endeavours to implement its Mission and seeks to reinforce confidence in the print, paper and paper packaging industries by:
- Encouraging all members to support the Two Sides Mission and Principles.
- Promoting the sustainability of the industry by publicising the positive steps that the industry is taking to reduce its environmental impact.
- Making available to all stakeholders facts and information concerning the industry’s sustainability.
- Engaging with companies, government, NGOs and any other organisations which issue erroneous and misleading claims about the environmental impact of the industry’s processes or products; presenting clearly the environmental facts and seeking the removal of such misleading claims.
- Explaining and communicating the sustainability and effectiveness of print, paper and paper packaging in an increasingly environmentally aware world.
- Seeking to be inclusive and extending the membership opportunity throughout the industry.
- Encouraging members to promote the adoption of sustainable business initiatives amongst their business partners.